September 16, 2015 – September 23, 2015
The NAP-2015 Organizing Committee is very glad to
Welcome You to our conference!
The conference is devoted to new actual problems of modern Material Science, such as technology of nanomaterial production, and research; properties of nanoparticles, and nanosystems. The conference is also focused on the applications of nanoobjects and nanostructured matters in Hi-Tech Industry, Biology, Medicine, Chemistry, etc.
The Conference will be held in the one of the most beauteful and interesting city - Lviv, The center of the city mainly was built in heyday of Austro-Hungarian Empire and has kept its beauty. Lviv residents proud of their heritage and develop tourism infrastructure. With the support of the Lviv City Council, the Local Committee will organizing regular and impromptu interesting trips. Bored in the evening will not give numerous and diverse festivals, street musicians, a network of restaurant-museums, with inexpensive food and original interior, etc. A lot of information about Lviv city one can find here.
NAP 2015 it is
- Wide variety of actual topics and interdisciplinarity
- Renowned invited speakers
- Wide geography of participants
- Open access Proceedings, that are promoted to well known databases
- Fee discounts for students and postgraduates
- Comfortable hotel (Cat B) as the conference host.
- Charming autumn city Lviv, and excellent free-time.
- Special Ukrainian hospitality and international convergence
NAP is sponsored by IEEE
Starting from 2016, International Conference on Nanomaterials: Applications and Properties (NAP) is sponsored by Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE).
Adjusted Program 17 Sept.
Adjusted Program for today (17 Sept.) is available by the following link
NAP in VK
We are glad to inform, that our VK-community go live now!
Please, join us here
- » Overview
- » Track Policies
- » Presentations
- » Conference Schedule
- » Registration
- » Accommodation
- » Organizers and Partners
- » Timeline
1. Global portal about nanofibers: nafigate.com
2. Foundation of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Support "Nanonet": nanonet.pl
3. Leading Ukrainian laboratory portal: labprice.ua